- Proven and successful track record
- Initial training allows you to hit the ground running and reduces costly mistakes in your starting up period
- Exclusivity to products and trademarks/ patents
- Brand recognition, a franchisee has immediate access to existing brand power
- Combined buying power creates opportunities for discounts across their whole supply chain and maintains consistent supply of products
- Lower risk of failure resulting in higher success rate due to developed systems and infrastructure with ongoing support
- Being part of a team helps achieve greater market share
- limited licences per region ensures exclusive customer data base
- Marketing assistance
- Access to ongoing R&D
- Operating prototypes – SheerGuard currently have 13 operating locations which are run and operated by the franchisees across Southern Africa. Their success in the business and brand has been achieved as a result of focused expertise on quality and service.
Profitable business which is operationally sound – The SheerGuard model runs smoothly with very few employees and a reasonable workload for an owner operator. SheerGuard has a 100% customer satisfaction policy that results in rave client reviews and referral business.
Cash requirements reasonable – The cash requirements are extremely reasonable for a start-up, which includes the franchise fee, training, industry specific tooling, marketing material, branded clothing and initial stock requirements.
Sufficiently credible – The core business model to be used as the basis for the franchise system has shown steady growth and has a strong management team in place with an unrivalled and extremely credible history.
Integrity and commitment – SheerGuard is focused on providing a structured and consistent service to home and property owners. In building the SheerGuard business model, the team built an organization based on a commitment to the customer and a focus on quality service and products.