Becoming a franchise owner will take some initial investment up front. The following overview showcases the initial investment needed to open your own SheerGuard business, including costs on the low and high ends.
Our Finance partner is Nedbank if you require assistance with your investment.
ROI Is Between 12-18 Months.
- Profit Margin +-55%
- Total Investment Breakdown As Follows:
- SheerGuard SA Territory Licence R 125 000
- Training R 65 000 – 2-3 Weeks In JHB (Depending On Your Current Skills).
- Specific Tooling For Onsite Cutting And Fitting R 39 850
- Branded Marketing Kit R 17 500 Which Includes Branded Jackets, Golf Shirts, Branded Gazebo, 2 X Sharkfin Flags, Brochures, Business Cards, Flyers
- Branding Between +-R 2 000 On Late Model Vehicle In Good Condition. Vehicle To Be Either White, Black, Silver Or Grey.
- Total Basic R 249 350
- Liquid Capital For General Start-Up & Initial Running Expenses R 85 000
- Purpose Vehicle Ie: Bakkie/Van
- Total R 334 350.00
- In Order To Secure Your Franchise, We Will Require A Refundable Deposit In An Anticipation Of The Conclusion Of Your Franchise Agreement. The Deposit Amount, R 33 435. (10% Of The Franchise Investment) Is Required To Continue And Will Be Held In A Separate Account Until The Conclusion Of The Deal. An Amount Of R 3 780 Which Is The Cost Of Completing Our Online Franchise Specific Psychometric Test, Will Be Deducted From Your Deposit And The Results Will Be Shared With You.
- Ongoing Monthly Fees:
- 6% Royalty On Turnover
- 3% Of Turnover To SheerGuard Marketing Fee
- R 395 P/M For CRM(Still In Development Will Commence In 1st Quarter 2019)
- R 2 000 Per Month On Area Specific Advertising
- No VAT
- Offer Is Valid For 30 Days Not Withstanding That Your Territory Is Not Secured Until The Conclusion Of Your Franchise Agreement.